Teufelberger replacement hip/leg connector for treeMOTION climbing harness
Hip to Leg Connection Kt
Replacement webbing strap simply girth-hitches in place after removal of the worn out strap.
2 x Webbing straps
4 x Pair of plastic rivets
2 x Elastic loops
1 x Instruction manual
1. Remove the used connection being careful not to damage any other part of the harness.
2. Thread the replacement web- bing part under the red lying ring as shown in the image (the cut end of webbing is facing the harness). Do not pull the stitching beyond the ring.
3. Pass the other end of the web- bing part through the loop.
4. Pull the unstitched end of webbing to form a choked bite of webbing around the red lying ring. The cut end of webbing is now facing away from the harness. 5. Thread the end of the webbing through the upper slot of the front hardware. Take care to ensure that the webbing passes from the middle of the harness toward the outer side of the harness.
6. Pass the webbing through loop of elastic material.
7. Ensure that the two adjuster buckle parts are sitting correctly. Pass the webbing through the slot closest to the waist belt.
8. Now pass the webbing over the centre rib of the buckle and thread it through the slot closest to the webbing keeper that holds the two buckle parts together. 9. Check the buckle assembly for correct function before procee- ding. If in doubt, check Section J of the treeMOTION User Instruc- tions.
10. Pass the webbing through loop of elastic material again. Before proceeding, ensure that all parts are in the correct place, are not twisted and that the buckles function correctly.
11. Insert the lower rivet part through the folded up strap and connect it to the upper rivet part it to the upper rivet part.
12. Place the strap on a solid sur- face, and use a hammer to drive the rivet into place. Repeat the assembly steps shown in pics 1 to 12 for the second Hip/Leg connection. When using the harness, please be sure to observe the product information regarding our TreeMOTION product. Any and all information concerning transport, storage, and cleaning also apply to the harness with exchanged Hip/Leg connection. Please keep in mind that the useful life of the harness will depend on the condition of the entire har- ness. The Hip/Leg connection is only one of the harness components – replacing it will prolong harness life only if all other components of the harness are in a serviceable condition. To evaluate the condition, please observe treeMOTION User Instructions and/or consult a person competent to make such deci- sions.
There are no reviews yet.